- Programs and games for the Casio Prizm color-screen SH3-based graphing calculator, including Tetrizm 1.0, a Tetris clone; Obliterate, a scorched-earth/tank game, and Graph3DP, a 3D graphing utility.
- SAX, an AJAX chat widget for phpBB fora. Screenshots and information in the Cemetech archives. I have also written saxjax, a Python-language bot that connects Cemetech’s version of SAX with #cemetech on the IRC network EFNet. It includes chat bridging, post notifications, curse and color censoring and disciplining, and twitter integration.
- Multiplicity, a massively-multiplayer world-construction game that I have planned in several forms but never fully built. A few samples pieces can be seen at http://multiplicity.cemetech.net/ and http://multiplicity.cemetech.net/explore.php.
- Cemetech6, a completed sixth design of my website. It can be viewed at http://www.cemetech.net, and was written with both functionality and visual impact in mind. This redesign reorganizes the site for easier navigation, improves the projects section to make it easier to update including an administrative backend GUI, and more robust archives.
- Numerous mods and scripts for the multiplayer LEGO design game Blockland as a member of the TBM team. A new game, called FreeBuild/The Builders’ Game, is currently under development by members of my website.
- An arbitrary-precision calculator written in MIPS assembly, capable of multiplication, addition, and subtraction.
- wordNet, an attempt to model the conceptual linkages within the internet by correlating url links between websites with common keywords and phrases. Contained a search feature and a mapping tool that generated a nightly image displaying all data in the system’s memory as a color-coded linked map. For this project I created a PHP spider to crawl sites, and designed a system to spawn and kill spiders to balance load with speed of indexing.
- A python tool for z80 Assembly programming called BranchMap that creates a simplified, intuitive view of program flow to streamline the development and debugging process. Stack depth and call structure are visually displayed within a simplified view of calls, jumps, and labels; the program will warn of possible stack corruption such as returning from a function with the stack at a different depth than when a function was called. BranchMap can output Postscript or PDF-formatted documents. It was featured on ticalc.org; screenshots can be found in the Cemetech archives
- A relatively simple drum mode solver/simulator in Matlab that uses the numerical Laplacian to model the behavior of a tensioned membrane.
- Extensive graphical design in the GIMP, including several technique tutorials and logos for almost all my projects.